Space #2 is a lockable, semi-private creative workspace on the first floor of 44 Gaukel. It is available to artists, creatives, innovators, non-profits and others in the arts and cultural sector. This space features 209 sq ft with high ceilings. This unit has a special incentive because it does not have windows.
Actual Base Rent: $346.39/Month + HST
Normal Base Rent: $418/Month + HST
- Fiber Internet/ Wi-Fi
- Lockable creative workspace
- 24/7 building access via RFID card
- Common area cleaning service
- Private bookable meeting rooms
- Shared kitchenette & restrooms
- Access to artist cleanup sink
- Access to second floor Rehearsal Space for an extra fee
If you fit any of the following discount criteria, you qualify for a discount on your monthly rent here at 44 Gaukel! For each criteria, take the amount off the base rent above!
|Discount Criteria||Amount Off Base Rent/Month|
|Practicing Artist or an Arts-based organization in Waterloo Region||$71.61|
|Registered not-for-profit or charitable organization||$71.61|
|Rental of multiple rooms on 44 Gaukel’s first floor||$71.61|