44 Gaukel’s second floor is composed of private, fully enclosed office suites rented out by ArtsBuild Ontario, the City of Kitchener, and the Accelerator Centre along with two meeting rooms and a rehearsal space. Tenants are a mix of artists, creatives, small businesses, and tech-based entrepreneurs. This allows tenants to work in a community environment built on collaboration and interaction. Check out our tenant page to see who is currently at 44 Gaukel.
All of our office spaces on the second floor come with:
- Fiber Internet/ Wi-FI
- Desk and chair for office tenants
- 24/7 building access via RFID card
- Common area cleaning service
- Access to a boardroom and meeting room
- Coffee/Tea Service and a shared Kitchen