44 Gaukel First Floor Creative Workspaces coming soon!
This space is available for lease to artists, creatives, non-profits and innovators!
Located on the first floor of 44 Gaukel in Downtown Kitchener – directly on the ION route – across from beautiful Victoria Park. Work alongside other creatives in a community environment built on collaboration and cross-sectoral interaction!
Cost of Space Includes:
- Lockable private office or workshop space
- Private bookable meeting room
- Shared kitchenette & restrooms
- Access to artist cleanup sink
- Security, internet and cleaning of common areas
Amenities at an additional cost:
- Bookable rehearsal space on the second floor
- Bookable meeting space on the second floor after 5pm (ideal for board meetings and small gatherings)
- Bookable event space on the ground floor
Leases are for an initial one-year term. Monthly rent is based on suite size and a tenant evaluation.
To see the full floor plan of the space click here.
The first floor is currently undergoing some renovations but we are scheduled to move in tenants during late fall, 2019.
To visit the space and learn more, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org