44 Gaukel is currently closed to all rentals because of the provincial lockdown. Rentals will resume when the province leaves lockdown.
44 Gaukel’s first floor is composed of lockable, semi-private creative work spaces rented out by the City of Kitchener and ArtsBuild Ontario. These semi-private creative workspaces are used by artists, creatives, non-profits, and innovators who come together to create a positive community environment. Check out our tenant page to see the artists and organizations currently at 44 Gaukel.
- Fiber Internet / Wi-FI
- Lockable creative workspace
- 24/7 building access via RFID card
- Common area cleaning service
- Private bookable meeting rooms
- Shared kitchenette & restrooms
- Access to artist cleanup sink
Pricing starts at $2/sq ft/month, with various incentives available to reduce the cost per sqaure foot. Incentives are calculated by ArtsBuild Ontario staff and can include the following:
- Local artist or arts based organization
- Registered non-profit or charitable organization
- Rental of multiple spaces on the first floor
- Rental of a space without windows
- Hosting a bi-monthly public event
- A skill barter or trade