COVID-19 Health and Safety practices are subject to the direction of the City of Kitchener and can be updated at any time.
We as that everyone at 44 Gaukel follows these practices:
- Continue to self-monitor for symptoms of illness using the Ontario COVID-19 worker and employee screening tool, and do not come to the building if you are experiencing new symptoms of illness. Individuals who do not pass the screening tool will still be required to notify email@example.com.
- Masks are optional, but individuals are encouraged to continue wearing a mask based on their own personal risk assessment.
- Continue personal hand hygiene and good cleaning practices in shared facilities.
We no longer be requiring tenants and renters to:
- physical distance
- complete active screening
- follow mandatory masking
- follow occupancy limits
- show vaccine policies (including mandatory vaccination for new employees and rapid antigen test screening)
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.